1 box Yellow Cake (plus oil, water, and eggs according to box instructions)
1/4 cup butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon (plus extra for deco)
1 can Cream Cheese frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line cupcake trays with paper cupcake liners.
3. Melt butter.
4. Stir in brown sugar (packed tight!) and cinnamon until well combined-ish.
5. Mix together cake mix, oil, water, and eggs according to box instructions.
6. Fill cupcake liners a little less than half way.
7. Stir the butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar swirl just to make sure it's incorporated.
8. Spoon about a teaspoon of the buttery, sugary goodness onto the cupcake batter, and swirl in with a toothpick.
10. Spoon and swirl another teaspoon of the cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter filling on top of each cupcake.
13. Frost with cream cheese frosting and dust with cinnamon for the final touch.